Before You Begin
Before You Visit Us Checklist
- Pets, and children under the age of 14, are not permitted on the floor; however, children may enjoy our play area while you are selecting your material.
- While walking inside please be cautious of the machine movement and the A-Frames.
- Children over 14 years old must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
What to Bring:
- A camera to take photos of the colors you like.
- Cabinet / Tile / Paint Color / Backsplash samples to match perfectly as you go around.
- Bring a friend or family member who can help suggest colors; our staff can also be of assistance.
Questions to ask your Fabricator before arriving:
- How many slabs will I need?
- How big is the kitchen size, and what is the total amount of square feet needed?
- What are your sink requirements?
- When is the install date?
- Questions about sealing, seams, cleaning, and maintenance.
Upon arrival we will ask you some important questions:
- Who is your fabricator that referred you to us?
- Who are you mainly working with at that company?
- What is the estimated timeline for your project?
- What is the group range you are looking at?
- What are the colors and types of material you have in mind?
Our Hold Policy:
- Stone Mart will place your chosen slab on a 14 day hold (if available).
- Please be sure of your install date.
- Please reserve only as required; do not put many colors on hold.
- We will be in touch with your fabricator / designer / contractor as needed. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us for any information you may require.