Before You Begin
Safety Policy: –
- Pets / Children under the age of 12 / Infants are “NOT” recommended however they can be left in play area while selecting your granite
- While walking inside please be cautious of the machine movement and the A-Frames.
- Do not leave children alone near the slabs or near the truck areas
What to Bring: –
- A Camera to take photos of the colors you like.
- Cabinet / Tile / Paint Color / Backsplash to match perfectly as you go around.
- Come with a friend or family member who can help you suggest in colors while our staff can also help
Questions to ask your Fabricator before arriving: –
- How many slabs will I need?
- How big is the kitchen size and what is the total amount of square feet needed?
- What are your sink requirements?
- How long it will take the fabricator to install?
- When is the install date?
- Any questions about sealing or seams and cleaning, maintenance and other concerns about quality.
Upon arrival we will ask you some important questions such as:·
- Who is you fabricator that referred you to us?
- Who are you mainly working with at this company?
- Estimated time for project, as we have a new hold policy for stones.
- What is the group range you are looking at?
- If any shades you have in mind?
Our Hold Policy:-
- StoneMart will place a slab on hold only for 14 days hold on the material(s) you chose (if available).
- Please be sure of the install date.
- Also only reserve as required; do not put many colors on hold
- We will be in touch with your fabricator / designer / contractor constantly as required.We appreciate your understanding and cooperation! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us for any information you may require.